View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 04:10 PM
  # 55 (permalink)  
SereneEdition

Hi Mel, V, WeHav, Dee, & Febbies -

So good to stop by and see updates from everyone. I slipped into the black hole of new mommy + moving + starting a new job = waaaay too much to do. I'm still sober here and sober!

V - Congrats on your green card (& belated first year anniversary)
Mel - Congrats on your little girl. She's adorable. All of your children are adorable. Thx for posting pics! I just sent you a friend invite on FB.
Wehav - Hugs to you. I hope that you didn't get hit to hard with this last storm, and hoping that they are done for the year. I can't believe how cold it's been!

Kathryn is now 11 months - turns 1 at the end of this month! (How did the happen + Phew!) . Not yet walking, but loves "organizing" my tupperware and swinging doors. She learns quickly, cheerful, easy going baby, and I'm liking each stage so far. Lots of work, but her smile and giggle make it worth it For me: I'm teaching 2 university classes on innovation this quarter, which wraps up at the end of March. It gets me out of the house and was the perfect stretch activity for me this year as it offers a lot of flexibility. I've been occasionally updating on '1 year and over thread.'

I'm so sorry to hear that Gilmer is no longer with us :/

K is about to go after the stairs, and with that, I go too.

Congrats and warm hugs to all of us on choosing to start our recovery journey 6 years ago. Best and hardest things I've ever done. Thanks for sharing this journey with me.