View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 04:40 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Hootowlhoot

Day 81- AV talking..srruggling

Sorry if this is TMI but I have no one to talk to

Hi friends, I haven’t posted in a long time but been sober . I’m at the evening of day 81 and I want to start sneaking my husbands alcohol cabinet...he is currently giving me the silent treatment after lashing out again st me via text due to our “no sex”
Marriage as he calls it.
I tried to talk to him but he is just being nasty and is saying he doesn’t want me and how do I like it now ..

We are in the process of purchasing our first home and it’s been down stressful. He hates his job. I am not paid very well at mine and this is a strain bc he is putting all the money he has saved into this house. I have been working extra babysitting jobs every weekend to have cash for groceries and things like that. I am so tired. So been working like .50 hours a week plus taking care of all our house duties and our daughter. I just want to scream! Nothing I do is good enough.

I feel so disgusting and worthless and just hate myself right now. I know drinking wouldn’t help and I have come so far but I am about to just say screw it all.

I am just feeling so low today and have no motivation to do anything.