View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 03:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Michsm

Trying to move on...

I haven’t spoken to my XAH since a short email exchange early December for some Christmas items of his that I had taken, not intentionally when I left the home. Today, he needed some figures from last year taxes. I took all the important documents when I left because I didnt want my private information on documents that was left in his possession. Instead of ignoring him or telling him to get it from the state...I provided the information to him. I understand the Christmas items, those I had to get to him but the tax information, he can call the state. It triggered me texting him today and knowing that I should have ignored him. All I have been doing since the text is googling how to get over a divorce...honestly, I try to be strong but have been crying almost daily. I am glad to be out of there so not sure what my issues are. When people talk about their spouses, I get profoundly sad. I never had a problem with being single and he was my first marriage. Just frustrated I am still struggling 6 months after my divorce, I feel I am stuck in this weird place. Part of it is that I have not lived in my own place last May when I left. I decided to build a house...it was a poor emotional decision at that point in my life and it will not be done until end of March. I am living on my own but nothing here is mine so maybe that is why...I feel stuck.