Thread: Court today
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 02:56 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Hechosedrugs

Court today

I'm so incredibly depressed.

I must have gotten the strictest judge there is. Or maybe there's another word for it. I won't say.

After nearly 6 months of battling me in court over positive urine drug tests which he insisted were false, and failures to appear for testing (for which he always had some elaborate reason) my ex stipulated to hair follicle drug testing, and supervised visitation. It took something really awful, and a whole lot of evidence stacked against him, to finally make this agreement.

Today he took me to court because he believes the hair follicle drug tests are faulty, too. My attorney insisted that there was no substantial change of circumstances, so it's not legal for him to seek a modification.

This judge.

He's going to allow my ex to bring in an "expert witness" to testify as to how the drug tests can be false.

The circus continues.

I just wish he'd leave me alone. He's hardly even exercising his visitation, he's not paying child support. This is all out of revenge. This is abuse. How can I suddenly be right back where I was when this all started?

At least the visits will remain supervised until then. But this is awful. This is not okay.

I feel like this judge is abusing me even more than him. How can he keep letting this go on? My attorney insists that he's letting him dig his own grave. I don't think so. I think he's just giving him another chance. I just want out of all this.