View Single Post
Old 01-27-2019, 04:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Iris1

Need advice,badly.

Can someone tell me the best way to cut ties with a very toxic individual addicted to heroin?

First I apologize for being a broken record over the past few months. I have relied heavily on this site to get me through some of my worst moments,and it’s really been a blessing to have people understand where I’m coming from.

I know some of you are aware of my situation,but for anyone who isn’t,my on and off again boyfriend is a heroin addict. I think he’s really just addicted to anything that gets him high. But heroin is his favorite. He has put me through pure hell over the past few months especially and I am mentally exhausted.

I am so exhausted,I can’t stress it enough. I’m 34 weeks pregnant today and I have been so stressed and sad that I know my baby must feel it. It’s not something I can help. It’s just how things are right now and I’m so sick of dealing with it. Like I really love him and I have tried so hard to support him through his problems but he has not once reciprocated any of the love and care that I have given him.

It’s like he drains me until I have nothing left. & that’s kinda where I’m at now. I got in contact with him after he went missing. He called,told me he would be at my house soon in his typical best mood voice. He gets here and then after two days of staying seemingly clean from any drug,he leaves to another rehab place... where he stayed for a week.

He then calls to tell me that he will be by my house in 20 minutes. Again,he’s always in the best mood when he arrives. He stayed 30 minutes then left with shady people to go get high,I’m sure. But we argued before that because I honestly am exhausted with his repetitive bull crap and the way he just never takes it serious. The way that I am always the one dealing with the baby finances and how I’m stressed with how I’m going to be working and taking care of a baby and he just does not care. I’m so done. I can’t.

He left and I told him I was done but I know he will show back up as always. I’m always the one he comes running to because I’ve always been his care giver. Basically looking out for him to make sure he’s fed and safe. He runs to me. But I’m tired of crying and I’m tired of stressing and I need to just get away from him. I don’t know anymore what to do or how strong I am when it comes to this & even now I worry because who knows if he will be okay or not. I’m so scared for his safety.

Will someone please tell me I’m doing the right thing? Tell me that I’m better off and that I’ll be alright? Something. I’m so aggravated I feel like this is never ending.