View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 02:41 AM
  # 185 (permalink)  
Free2bme888

Gm!

Guener, I hope your visit goes well. Sometimes if you ask people who are depressed if they want to go out they’ll always tell you “no”. How about tell him you’re taking him out and to get him into the car?

Perhaps you’ll also feel better once you see them.

Willow, how are you doing? Have you seen the grief counselor yet?

John, how’s it going with you?

Manta I’m totally thinking about you as I’m going through every item I own in this house I am totally exhausted. I also can’t wait for my ex-husband and children to get all of their things out of here so that I can put my house on the market as soon as possible.

I’m reading a book called “the secret“ it is amazingly wonderful and has, I believe, changed my life for the better in the last month alone. It is on the power of positive thinking and I truly believe it. As a person who has a tendency for depression, especially in the winter time, it is paramount for me to know that I am able to control my thoughts and switch them to thoughts that give me good feelings .

Ides of March:

The Ides of March used to be a popular band in United States. One of the original members attended my church later in life, and then acquired a Esophageal cancer. My ex-husband, also a musician, encouraged him to perform in what we call a “ coffee Haus“ at the church . He did, and the man sang beautifully. About four months later he did pass away.

My ex composed a song for people with cancer in general who have gone through treatment and have either made it past their treatment or have passed.

The title of the song is “no more pain“. One of the members of another famous band was there At the funeral, and when he heard the song my ex-husband played he said “where did you get that song from?“ And my ex said “I wrote it“. The man went on to complement my ex, and at the same time informed my ex that he could not have composed that song because it was so good.

😊