View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 03:15 PM
  # 488 (permalink)  
Barbs

Bekind, I know how difficult it is to watch someone you love wither away. Prayers to you and your family. Confessing to your foster-sister had me laughing out loud too! Anyway, it’s nice to have someone to confide in.

Bonnie, thanks for the very interesting info. My daughter got her B.A. in both linguistics and French and a M.A. in French. She did not get either of those strengths from me, lol. Thinking of you and your mom. Stay strong, this too shall pass.

Katy, so sorry you were not up to going to yoga. I know how you are feeling all too well. Anxiety is so horrible and paralyzing. I don’t think I could have gone to yoga by myself in the beginning. I go with my neighbor. Over time I have over-come the anxiety and can now go to the gym, group workout sessions and yoga by myself. I think giving it sometime is a good thing. No need to rush it. Maybe find someone to join you in a class when you’re ready. I hope you feel better soon.

Bob, I believe one day she will too. Thanks for the encouragement, it means a lot

Zoey, glad you got to the gym. I love my workouts too.

Well, I am fully engrossed in puppy training. Harley has finally settled down enough to listen and realize she will get a treat when she does. I’m trying to get her caught-up to Lucy’s level and then enroll them both in the canine good citizens program. Trying to train Lucy as a therapy dog (she has the perfect personality for it) but I’m not so sure Harley does.

Thinking of you all, Ayers, Darkling, Dee and anyone else lurking.