View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 10:52 AM
  # 484 (permalink)  
Sunflower84

I can't face the yoga class

I've had to cancel. I've been feeling exhausted again all day, so tired and lifeless but I was still determined to go, anyway as it got closer to the time for me to go I got overwhelmed with emotions and couldn't stop sobbing...

I have just accepted its early days and its too much too soon unfortunately. I'm pushing myself everyday to keep progressing and move forwards but I'm clearly still very early in my journey. There's no way I could of got there, I completely broke down.

I spoke with my BF and my Mum and they both said its only just over 7 weeks ago I was in hospital and could of died, I need to stop fighting how IM feeling so much and just take it as it is and accept I will start yoga but just not yet, very disappointed but accepted it is what it is. My Mum said I need to realise that it took me a long long time to get to the bad place I got through the drinking so it's not going to bounce back over night. I have just started work again and my CBT so will have to just focus on those for now and try yoga again later down the line.

Katy xxx