View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 02:50 PM
  # 326 (permalink)  
IcedVoVo

24 please. Exhausted, so most if not all of my conclusions about this or that are nonsense. Learning how and when to relax is challenging.. but I think NOW is a perfect time! It’s Friday night and I made it through another week sober, and I’m really looking forward to another sober weekend.

Planning to get up super early, shop and head out to breakfast with a spiritual group. I’m feeling a bit isolated and too wrapped up in work . Need people, lightness and fun. I’m really a worrier if I don’t keep myself involved with non-work things. When I’m not out I can write and call and post—just stay connected. I want to talk about hiking or cooking or sports or cats or music or philosophy or The Crown or anything but work and current events!! Yes.

Or sobriety. This is truly the best thing for me—every thing is so wide open and my eyes look good, my face is much thinner and I’ve changed shapes. I think about other people and feel connected to sober people. I hung out with other drinkers but we weren’t connected.

I’m hungry. Back later.

Love

Red