View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 06:03 AM
  # 285 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by Sunflowerlife View Post
7:00 am

The healing circle was nice last night but then I came home and fed my body junk (bread, cheese, chocolates) right before I got into bed. I feel awful this morning. In tears, irritable, tired. It's my husband's birthday and I could barely muster up a hug for him when I saw him.

I can't take these ups and downs anymore.
I am wondering when I am going to take my life to the next level- what am I waiting for? Hasn't this way gotten old already?

I am considering taking a yoga teacher training. Just need to find one that works with my schedule. I think it will change my life. Also going to do my Reiki Master class soon- just need to save up a bit more. But really, I just want to learn to enjoy each day regardless of my feelings and emotions. I'm so tired of allowing them to dictate the outcome of my day.

Here for 24 more hours of freedom from alcohol. Can't wait to be able to stop depending on food for numbing these huge emotions sobriety has allowed me to feel.
Oh love, sending so many hugs. I feel your pain....I know this mad cycle....so the when is NOW.....and I am right with you.

Let's just love ourselves enough to commit. One day at a time.

Now....I DEFINITELY think you should do the yoga training if you can because I think you will be an AMAZING yoga teacher and you will heal yourself. In my humble opinion. LOL.

And

to your husband. ♥♥