View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 07:05 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
hopeful4

Mango, you are so right!

I ended up staying out until 10:30 on NY Eve LOL. I still enjoyed my new jammies, but it was really fun to go.

I am social by nature, but sometimes once I get home, especially when it's dark and cold outside, I can be a hermit. I like my house and being there, but I know I have to keep those connections, and am always glad when I go do something with friends.

Last night our dog had been cooped up without enough exercise. I took him to the park and jogged. It's cold, but it was a nice, clear night. I was surprised how many people were out and about walking and jogging in the park on such a cold evening. One mom had about 10 kids on scooters in the tennis area and they were having a blast. It was nice to get out and just walk and jog with him and enjoy the clear night. Bonus is that my child cooked dinner when I was gone! I did not ask, so it was a big surprise....a very nice one!

I was going to go again tonight, but alas...it's pouring rain so hard you can barely see, so it's not in the cards today!