Old 12-30-2018, 04:24 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Wholesome

Weed just became legal here in Canada and personally, I haven't noticed any change at all. I'm sure more people are doing it but mostly just because it's new, I think it will even out once the sparkle wears off.

I'm ok with it being legal now. I don't think it ever should have been illegal. The legality of it certainly didn't stop anyone from using it before, except now the legality isn't going to ruin a persons life.

I'm also way more ok with a nation of tokers than a nation of pill poppers and drinkers. People aren't dropping dead off weed and I think it can be an exit drug from pain pills. I also don't think weed perpetuates violence and twists peoples personalities all up like alcohol does.

As far as us addicts go, I consider weed a drug like any other and I don't think a person can call themselves sober and get high on weed. If what someone is after is harm reduction, then that's a different story. Everyone is their own individual. Weed can be addictive and hard to give up though, been there, done that.