Thread: Just An Update
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 03:46 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
alwayscovering

Originally Posted by LovePeaceSushi View Post
Guys....I have a top attorney with so many accolades. Not bragging, even though it may sound like it. I do like the idea of the "Family Wizard" website. DD does NOT want to go to bio dad's house. It's part of the consent order, though. Perhaps MCESaint can provide some insight that makes more sense than what I'm saying.
Oh I have no doubt you have a top notch attorney. I have been through multiple custody battles with high conflict people. (I helped my brother and my AH)

Our Family Wizard is awesome. You do have to pay for it but, it's awesome. A lot of people have it put into the order that the only way the parents can communicate is through the site. You can even upload receipts there is a calendar and email system. All of it is admissible in court. So if he sends inappropriate stuff through the site, he can't erase it or say he didn't do it.

Considering what you have said about your ex. I'm surprise the judge is allowing him to resume visits unsupervised....our judge was super ticked that SS's mom was always doing stupid stuff like removing AH from the school paperwork, trying to force SS to call her new husband dad, etc.

You can always PM me if you want.