Thread: Just An Update
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 09:58 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
LovePeaceSushi

Just An Update

AH wants to detox at home. Due to the past seizure, I am scared (as is he) to let him do this. Our PCP would rather his outpatient treatment program prescribe whatever medicine they would deem appropriate. (They won't because he quit shy of completing the program) So, go figure....the big a$$ vodka bottles just keep coming into the home so he can "taper".

With our court thing, DD will have to resume visitation with her bio dad. I give my lawyer all the props for doing what he's done. Bio dad (narcissist, even confirmed by psychologist doing their joint therapy sessions) will not apologize for calling me a *****, ****, and describing nonexistent sex acts that he claims I've done all over town. He also offered to help my daughter kill me. Because MY husband is an alcoholic, though, I am at a disadvantage. What my legal experience came out to was that it gave DD about a 6 mo. break from Ex's berating comments about how "she's going to turn out like a ***** just like me" or about "what a ****** my husband is"....if ya'll were to see the list of nasty things he said to her starting at age 7, you'd be appalled. It includes him accusing me of sodomizing my husband because he's such a ***** and it makes fun of our infertility issues.

The end result was me paying the remaining balance of the guardian ad litem bill.....to the tune of about $10,000. That, with my attorney fees of $30K+. Was it worth it? Yes. She was going to kill herself under his crap.

Life lesson????? Narcissists are toxic to the Nth degree. Alcoholics do damage, too. I need to understand why I sought out both. I suspect being an adult child of an alcoholic and then just being married to the NPD. At the end of that relationship, I had to change my radio station to what he liked when I turned off my car so I wouldn't get verbally abused when/if he drove us somewhere after I'd driven alone. At the end, he had me convinced he was going to kill me and bury me somewhere on our country (isolated) home or in the national forest nearby.

I have been having anxiety attacks lately...usually at about 3:30-4 am. Please, supportive comments. I know my options. I am not ready to divorce at this point.

Last edited by Seren; 12-15-2018 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Rule 9: Work safe/family friendly rule