View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 11:36 PM
  # 70 (permalink)  
trailmix

Originally Posted by Meadow123 View Post
You are right. I have blocked him but with my phone it does stop the text completely it does not notify when a text is received it just stores the blocked messages in a separate folder. I should just delete without reading but i am keeping for now to show the RCMP if he does not stop. that's the only reason. I am almost ready to file a police report. he just sent a text calling me a ****. OMG I am so not that. he must be sitting at home thinking about me and getting drunk and angry. he needs help... I tried.
He does need help and I think it is probably time to call the RCMP again. What you need is a restraining order or at the very least them to go and speak to him.

You mentioned the RCMP said they would have someone speak to him, or did they mean they would if you requested it? If they already have then it's time for a restraining order for sure don't you think?

What he is doing is not at all normal and he is enraged and could be dangerous, again, not trying to scare you but it's been two weeks since you last spoke to him and asked him not to contact you and still he persists.