Thread: 22
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 05:17 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
serenitynowplz

just a quick post to say I’m feeling pretty good. 22 days and my anxiety is nearly gone or at least it’s at a healthy level now. I’m trying to focus on keeping myself grounded and recognizing when I’m getting that itch to go out. Oddly enough, some of my biggest drinks started after an overly fantastic day. It’s almost like a would be a bit manic (that might be overkill) and celebrate without giving any thought to the outcome. Was I trying to sabotage? Who knows. I felt it today after a slam dunk day at work. I wanted to go out and talk to a friend over drinks and continue just feeling great. No way I was doing that. I told myself where it could end and the only way to ensure this happiness and success have a chance or continuing is to stay the heck away from cocktails. Made it thru... came home and made dinner and watched This is Us. Had a therapeutic little cry and know I can go to bed feeling I loved my best life today. Plans after worked tmrw to workout and then come home and relax.