View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 10:25 PM
  # 305 (permalink)  
trailmix

Yes, the triggers are unpredictable with gallbladder, unfortunately, would be great if you could narrow it down but that's pretty impossible.

You have mentioned that people get an impression of you as homeless or a nut. You said when you went to get help they thought that because you looked un-kept. Perhaps people will find it easier to approach you if that's not the case. You mentioned one time that you were going to shave your head. Being clean shaven and cutting your hair might be just the ticket to making you look more approachable to people.

I'm not saying this because I think it matters what's on the outside, just saying it for you because I think it would be great if more people felt at ease talking to you.

So Alice is 85 and doesn't hear very well, she's probably lonely too. Maybe she likes to play scrabble or crib or gin or some other card game. My Mom was really sharp in her 80s and maybe Alice is too? She might be great to talk to (maybe she has a hearing aid she can turn up). Perhaps Alice or the woman that helps Alice might know of contacts (like social workers).

Anyway, just throwing some things out there that might make your life better/easier.