View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 03:41 PM
  # 304 (permalink)  
daveycrockett

I did of course Google everything I could about what it could be and did it obsessively. I can't say for sure it is gallbladder but certainly seems that is what it is. I can't even think about doing something for it. Just thinking about it causes panic which is mostly terror. I don't think I could possibly be any more scared than thinking of that.

Alice is probably 85 and doesn't hear very well. She gave cookies to me a few times and she gave me hotdogs one day. She is a nice lady and there's another lady here about 50 who does a lot to help Alice. The people here think I'm a nut I'm sure. The other day I saw the guy downstairs outside and he just turned his back on me. I used to talk to him sometimes and at least always say hello.

I've still been eating yogurts and popsicles and juice and chicken soup. I made another pot of soup. I do definitely feel way better and somewhat stronger than a couple days ago. Every time I eat I'm scared that it'll start again. I live with a constant feeling of impending doom not to mention the anxiety and fear.

​​​​