View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 10:13 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
MCESaint

Well, that went poorly . . .

Got a call from AW today - seems she got served with the Child Protective Order (CPO). She starts with "I understand you need custody of DS" and I understand that you want restrictions on my time with DS; but I need to get into the house to get my clothes, I only have 4 outfits and I'm not going to make it 9 months with just for outfits. That was a ****** thing to do!!

Ya see, the order excludes and forbids her from entering our joint home (BTW, this is just the temporary order until a hearing on permanent order can be entered next week, hopefully).

Before I could say that I'm more than willing to meet her to arrange a convenient time/place/way for her to get her clothes ..... she hung up on me.

So, I followed up with an email saying - I'm taking these following days off - let me know if any of them work for you to get your clothes, etc. and I can arrange to be there when you do (or have someone I trust to be there).

I know I'm not being the "bad guy" here -- but I know that this will get spun into I'm the bad guy.

MCESaint