View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 01:01 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
crux

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
I'm sorry you had to go through all that crux.

I have this thing called tachycardia which means my heart beats too fast - always had it - my heart is fine tho - but because I'm over 50 I'm on meds now to slow it down - I never get down to 60 tho - that's damn near athlete territory isn't it?

70-90 bpm these days for me.

do you have access to a Dr - they could check out your heart for you maybe?

D
Thankyou Dee.Yeah I been talking to doctors about it and if I go through with seeing a cardiologist they are gonna check it out and give me something to monitor it with...Im like 92 bpm right now resting.I find that disturbing.Ive had coulntless EKGs and they all say theres no abnormalities.But daily I feel what feels like wreckage in my cardiovascular area or heart.Im very sensitive-a-person and its just that - Ever since I was abusing amphetamines (Adderall) as a teenager - of wich I had all these hypertensive crisises when Id injest abunch of caffeine with it and/or smoke weed on them and have panic attacks - and I just remember being a teenager - heart racing every day for weeks on end on Adderall,smoking cigarettes (and hanging around socially smoking nervously until I was sick on a nightly basis for years - crap like that) and eventually coming to notice that I was overstraining my heart...From then on I seemed to be a nuerotic about my heart but usually only if it was actually tachy or hypertensive and the main sympton I still suffer with is this feeling in my heart or cardio area (arteries?) that I can only explain as the feeling of an overexerted/tired or maybe even mildly damaged or sickened muscle and it is a misery that is hard to live with.