Thread: SW Gratitude
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 02:57 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Soberwolf
Do your best

Thank you Sharon that means so much honestly sorry about the passing of your mil too hun xx

Grateful for all the growth ive made in 5.3 years of recovery it has helped me to help people through this difficult time for mrs sw & her family

It is even helping me to see me & my fathers relationship better through new eyes because of what mrs sw is experiencing & going through with her father

Im either getting a lil bit older or wiser maybe both but probably just older lol

Grateful for being needed & grateful to be able to help out however & whenever i can

It feels im ice skating on thin ice so mostly i just listen loads im there for everyone inc myself (im keeping the weight down) im watching what i say in case i slip up like yesterday when picking up glen from there i said say bye bye to mummy because he was coming home not realising what i said until i said it i just closed my eyes and didnt say a word - i gotta watch out for that so grateful to be aware (most of the time)

Its a tough time but im on it doing great housework, shopping, looking after home and family

Lastly i think its moments like these that we truly grow as humans and as people