View Single Post
Old 10-26-2018, 08:23 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
maia1234

COD,
Glad to hear that you and DS are doing well. I wish you would give yourself some credit on the "program" that you are working. Look back at your first posts and see where your head was, you were swirling in the toilet bowl with her. Now you are watching her swirl, you have moved out of the "bowl".

We all heal in different ways. You could imagine if you divorced her 2 or 4 years ago, how your life would have been so different. You have taken your time to work on a healthy COD before you do the "toughest" thing that you will do in your life. Good for you for making this a calculated decision, and when you are ready and not a day sooner. If in January you are not ready then it can be February. Its your schedule no one elses.

Speaking of SAD, I too would feel it living in the Midwest. This summer I moved to California. Everyday on my lunch break I sit in the sun. It is such a mental boost to me to see and feel the sun and warmth. I had friends who used the light and swear by it. Look into getting one.

Take care, keep working your program, and follow God's path that he has set out for you and DS. Hugs!!