Thread: my update
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 11:51 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  
Windytown

Thank you my friends your support and having been through this means a lot to me.

Day 17.
so I have these chronic breathing issues for about the past 5 years but they are not really originating from the lungs- like a smoker's breathing issues, it is more like this tightness- n my ribs and chest- hard to explain. At one point it was related to a co infection from lyme and only one dr halfway across the country was able to help me. ( with herbs and supplements).
anyway- it weirdly seems to act up more when I stop smoking. Lie the last ten days the breathing has randomly gotten really bad again-- anyway have a few things I am trying soon to see what helps. But that is making me feel pretty bad still,. I guess one good thing I am noticing is I have a little more energy to get things done.

Still pretty ready to just stay on course and open up my life by staying sober- just working through these health challenges. I have something new am about to start which some have said really helped them, dont' want to get into details but that is what I Am going through now-- also getting a chiropractic adjustment tomorrow cause my ribs are really achy and tight- so maybe that will help some.

So I am glad to be 17 days sober but still not that happy or well. But I know staying sober is the right path for me. Less self loathing though than I had when I first quit, more self love. Just tired of suffering physically.