Thread: need to talk
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2003, 09:38 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Sally
Awaiting Email Confirmation

again thank you

Thank you so very much again, for your replies...I so badly want to attend meetings.....I know I would find great relief in them...I need to find myself agian.....self respect.....I feel so humiliated....that it makes me feel degraded...My husband , openly moved another women into the house.....the whole neibour hood knows.....what he did.....He caused major chaous around here.....driving drunk....squeeling the tires........just being completly out of control.......I just stayed away....I couldn't handle knowing what he was doing anymore...and I was affraid of what I would do.....If pushed....I couldn't take it anymore...he was crazy....I wanted so badly to come home.....I was so devastated shocked.....more like it....I found myself looking for a place for me and my kids to live.....as quick as I could.....I went thought the court proceedings to obtain custody and support......and that took months....months.......months.....He started to sober up, and had supervised visitation with the kids.....anyway he did stop drinking and he asked me to attend councelling with him....and at first I was reluctant....but I knew in my heart........I wanted to.....anyway here I am....still holding on to my dream......Iam doing much better now than earlier.....but I still don't think Iam thinking clearly....I feel still fogged in shock..and your right I cant see the forest for the tree's.....I find it hard to think clearly enough to make major decisions......Iam just so scared to make the wrong one.......I guess Iam just scared...period......I've lost all my self-respect....and Iam sure I've lost the respect of many people in the neighbour hood......Iam so ashamed to return to the kids school and re-register them.......I feel like a unstable...dumb......women......,llllll your going back to him Now
anyway, I feel like a *****......with no boundaries or standards.
I over heard someone making a coment, pointing to me and saying how my husband has two wives.....the truth is , this isn't the first time Ive had to deal with this.....from my husband...he has had so many affairs.....it's patetic......He never takes responsiblity.....he's alway's the victom.....these women are just choosing to stock the poor man....anyway......thats why I feel so degraded......and I really want to regain my self respect again...but Iam not sure how to even begin.....I feel like the freak of the neighbourhood......It was a very public......separation....