View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 07:05 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  
zoeydog

Wow, I dropped off for a couple of busy days and come back to naked bikes and beaches, amazing food descriptions (I live in Vermont, so I loved the reference to Vermont syrup … best in the universe IMHO), an hilarious Hulk gif, a beautiful mesa pic, angry cats, and so much more. This is a wonderful group! Can't think of a better bunch to hang with this weekend.

Manta, I had three squeaky toys for three dogs, and all was good. But one dog somehow killed the squeaker in one of them, so only two squeakies for three dogs and now there is mayhem here!

LHW, Fridays can be down days/nights for lots of people. I have started making specific plans for weekend days -- even things as simple as a long walk with the dogs -- so I have sober things to look forward to. Sometimes I have to force myself to follow my plans, or come up with new ones on the fly. But having things to do on Saturdays and Sundays really has helped. Good luck, and keep us posted.

Have a sober Saturday, everyone. I'm facing a big trigger event -- dinner with drinking friends -- but I have a good plan and strong commitment. Wish me luck!