View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 01:53 PM
  # 273 (permalink)  
Willow00

Dragon those rug rats sure are little germ factories in a big way
I hope you get better quickly!
Congratulations for your daughter I think it’s great when phones are banned People (especially young ones) are way too attached to their phones these days, they don’t give themselves time to disconnect so they’re constantly on high alert and get anxious, depressed and stressed. IMO anyway

I’m seeing the grief counsellor again today. I miss Mum and Dad like crazy and still get swamped by waves of grief but I think it’s helping me to talk through it. My mood swings have been a bit overwhelming. Overall I think I’m going ok though

Yesterday the AV tried really hard to romanticise previous drinking sessions (in particular a couple of friends’ 40th birthday parties a number of years ago) and tried to convince me how great it would be to “let my hair down like that and party occasionally”. I almost fell for it! I could feel myself getting reeled in to the AV’s fantasy world of happy drinking parties. I reminded myself and the AV of the horrendous hangovers after those parties and many others.... I’ll have to watch out for complacency....

Happy Friday everyone