Old 10-03-2018, 01:09 PM
  # 169 (permalink)  
MantaLady
Ocean Lover!

Sure Hawkeye! I am going to follow the Jason Vale "Super Juice Me" programme. This one has 5 juices a day and they are a mix of some just pure juice and some juice and blend mixes (a kind of smoothie). This one seems to have a really wide range of different fruits and vegtables. You also have to do two 30 minute exercise sessions a day. Another good thing with this one is there is also an app where you can watch videos of how to make each juice which for me helps with how big a piece of veg or fruit to use as I can see it, as you know 1 apple can be twice the size of another apple depending on where you get them from. You can also click on the days of the plan and it automatically creates a shopping list you can email to yourself so there is no working out what you need to buy and when. You can buy for a week or just the next 3 days at a time. Got a great deal on a slow masticating juicer too which should be better than a faster one as you can get more nutrients out of the produce this way.

I know that this is going to be a test at times but I really feel that I need to do something different. I have been eating healthy since I got back from rehab a few months ago but it feels time for a proper re-boot. x