View Single Post
Old 04-04-2003, 01:27 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

Find the pom poms!

I am one happy lady! I was so sure the Beav had been bailed out of jail and he wasn't!! He hadn't called since the first day of his arrest and if he had acted true to characture he would be calling daily begging us to bail him out etc.

He decided on his own to sit tight until court and then let us know what happened...which is 180 days...90 with good behavior. He sounds so good...ready to do his time and he knows he has other charges to face too. He says he is done...how many times can he beat his head against a wall...everytime he drinks something happens faster and faster. I reminded him that it was progressive. He asked me to put some money on his books and to me that is a small thing. He asked me to find out if I can bring his NA Workbook and his BigBook He is where he belongs! He actually said his higher power stepped in. And I said if I did anything I would be getting between the two of them. He said he is grateful I have an understanding.

I feel like he graduated or got married...I am that happy! I am also realistic. But I think I will stick to happy for the next 90 days! He has more days clean in the last six months than drunk...true, he has been confined somewhat but whatever it takes! Now he has another 90 days clean to think about his life.

Hugs,
JT

Last edited by JT; 04-04-2003 at 01:31 PM.