Old 09-29-2018, 04:37 AM
  # 58 (permalink)  
kevlarsjal2

Happy Saturday everyone!

Thanks for those lovely photos Mesa and Sao! Makes me want to travel the US and also miss London a little. I don't know if this is just me seeing everything through the tourist lens but London at night has such cosy vibes (well in some areas that is!)

Thinking of you HAS, get well soon!

I went to that date last night, we had dinner and then went to a few bars for (non alcoholic) drinks. He didn't drink as he wanted to take the car home. We had a lot in common, he's smart, well educated, good looking, fit, nice smile, dresses nicely, has a good and stable job that he likes,... I guess everything one could want. But I just don't get excited about any of those men.
I can't believe it, this is the opposite of how I used to be. And it makes me seriously wonder what kind of stuff I projected onto men in the past that made me feel drawn to them so much from the very start.

Then there was an unexpected plot twist when I came back home. My downstairs neighbours (a flat share between two young women my age) had their move in party and put out a note that all neighbours are welcomed to join!
Which is what I did! Turned out they are both lovely and were totally thrilled to find out that there's another flat share in the house (me and my room mate) and not just couples/family. It was a pretty boozy event and it felt a little weird at first as most of them were rather drunk but I ended up having lots of fun and stayed until 4 am. Today I'm terribly tired but at least not hungover.

Now I'm heading to date number 2 for this weekend and tonight I'll be going to a meeting (AA) and fellowship.