View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 09:48 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Mellybug2018

Originally Posted by atalose View Post
I believe he answered your question on what to do with his stuff, throw it out.

And it does sound like you care more about his “stuff” then he does. It’s been months that you’ve been broken up, he came and got the one thing he really wanted and left the rest for you to deal with. Throw it out so that you can fully move on in life. Holding onto his stuff, the stuff he really doesn’t care about might be a way you are still trying to hold onto him.
I honestly just want him out of my life. I've now blocked him on my phone, social media, set my FB to "Private" because he admitted to stalking it (it's the only way he can "see what I'm up to these days!") and blocked him on FB Messenger. I've held onto his stuff because of a sense of fairness - he always plays the victim in every circumstance and I wanted to at least in my OWN mind be a fair person about it. I mean, it's not MY stuff...and I don't want any of it.

I think that people are right - he's using it as an excuse to have an "in" to be in contact with me. I think I will write a letter and tell him that he has 2 weeks from the date of the letter to get his things or they will be donated to charity.

Thanks all for the responses!