View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 08:18 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Sissyfuss

Latest situation. The young ones are in school but the 9 year old boy mouthed off to his teacher yesterday. She contacted me because I'm the only one with phone service. I gave her background on the childrens situation. As I posted before there was no food in the house, the bills aren't getting paid and my angels are desperate to have me visit. I took the daughter grocery shopping, helped pay her electric and trash bill but not the $400gas bill . They can heat with space heaters until it gets really cold. The bipolar addict father ripped into the boy while I was visiting and basically threw him out of the house so he couldn't interact with me. He was crying alot and I comforted him after the fathe left. That's why he was disrespectful in school today. He went from living with his well to do aunt in a nice community to living in a poverty stricken neighborhood in a large city. There are alcoholic neighbors that are constantly hanging out with the parents at all hours. I can't change the childrens circumstances at this time but I am waiting prayerfully for the next inevitable meltdown that has always appeared in the 16 years I have been involved. My faith has grown within the trying circumstances I have been confronted with. With Alanon and my Higher Power I am changing the things I can and accepting those that I can't. God bless us all.