View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 03:00 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
mamabear26

Originally Posted by hopeful4 View Post
My XAH's wife will not let him be in the same room as me or even in my driveway w/out her being there (for kid functions). It's crazy. It's because she is so very insecure. She then gets pi$$y that she has to attend functions she does not want to b/c she won't allow her own husband (My XAH) to attend w/out her. He also finds any which way to text me about something. I just don't answer.

I would simply ignore her, and if she is ever aggressive I would call the police. Unfortunately, you are on public property and cannot do much about it in the mean time.

Sending you huge hugs and lots of peace.
I have a feeling she will be the same way. I do have a bad feeling that she will try to get aggressive with me at some point. I've heard from several people she is a "wild" one. The one time that I approached her to have a conversation. She asked me if my STBAXH calls me. I was honest with her and told her yes. She looked upset. Little does she know after I had that one conversation with her and just before I cut off phone contact with him. He was begging me to go to the movies with him and the kids on his weekend. I think deep down she knows she will never compare to me. He is technically still my husband (legally and through our church) so she shouldn't be proud of her behavior of being with a "married" man.