View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 01:39 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Snufkin

Hello Weekenders! Been a while, but I’m still here and in for a sober weekend with you guys. My vacation in Poland turned into ‘I might as well move back to Poland’ , so that keeps me busy, looking for a flat and all... I’m not sure if it’s a good idea, it’s been almost a decade since my first day in Scotland and I dunno... I’m lost and confused. I felt like home in the UK, but I do have a better support system here, friends and family, and I definitely be less isolated. Also living is a bit cheaper so I can afford taking time trying to figure things out... We’ll see.

17 days sober today... AVRT helps me a great deal, but I want to give AA in Warsaw a try as well. My friends and family know that I’m no longer a drinker and they’re very supportive. I’m gonna need my meds, and I’m not entirely sure how the health system works here, but I made an appointment with a psychiatrist for next week. Hm.

I miss my cat Tommy... I’m gonna try to bring him here, even though it’s gonna cost me a fortune. I just don’t want him to suffer in transit... I don’t know what to do. I need to think.