Old 09-12-2018, 01:40 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
SoberRecovery22

As normal with detox and not sleeping for 3 day's. I am not in a good mental state but I'm not confused about what happened. I finally fell asleep only to wake up in a puddle of sweat hours later. May have been less than 1 hour, I lost track sitting through the visuals trying to sleep through them.

I've been reading about this all night and DT's don't start until your hands start shaking. The audio haulcinations have completely faded and the visual almost completely too. I've taken vitamins the doctor would give you and been drinking water all night. I'm a stubborn person it's how I got here but I cannot risk a debt 30k+ or even more. It would set me back so far. I need money to make money and a lifetime of **** jobs wont cut that with that amount of debt. I've never been in debt in my life.

If I were to start shaking I'd immediately call 911. It's very hard to fall asleep because I'd guess my serotonin is completely out of whack. This detox was worse than the first, more scary. if I do this again I'm sure theirs a serious risk of death. My brain can't handle it anymore. This is motivation enough to seriously seek treatment. On no sleep I'm feeling a lot better but I believe sleep might be out of the question until mid afternoon when I'm exhausted enough to fall asleep instantly.

I hope people read this and realize yes. This could be you. I was the kid that would never be like his father. Then the kid that would never be worse than him. Now I may have beaten him. Take this addiction into your own hands now while you still can. Once you reach the bottom of the hill it's a long way up.