View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 04:16 AM
  # 56 (permalink)  
zoeydog

Mesa, what a beautiful evening! I love your comment about serenity because that's what I often feel is missing in my life. I'm working on making time to dial it down and seek serenity.

Zanna, your post about your cat made me laugh out loud (in a good way)! I sleep with my littlest dog, and she's always getting me up in the night. She's lucky I love her so much! And a spray of water sounds entirely appropriate and not the least bit mean! Go for it!

VMan, Saoutchik, Sober, Gilmer, LoveHateWhine, and everyone else on this threat, I'm wishing you all a happy and sober Saturday.

I woke up feeling better than I have in a very long time. I'm holding on to that -- not wondering how much I drank, did I embarrass myself last night, did I snark at my husband. I feel like a hike. I have energy and enthusiasm. This is only Day 13 for me, but my fingers are crossed that my body is actually starting to recover from the daily dose of booze. Tomorrow I can brag about 2 weeks sober, and I can't wait! Sending good wishes your way, all.