Thread: Damit facebook
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 12:35 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Shredder22

Hi thank you so much!

Originally Posted by Trinity7777 View Post
Shredder,

I was shocked by how insensitive some of the responses to you were too! I've been lurking here for over a year, and was starting to feel like maybe I would post my story, but that made me think twice. I know feeling attacked is the last thing I could handle when I'm feeling as low as we are right now, whether the intentions were good or not.

It's hard to be as sensitive as us empaths are, we feel things very deeply and are very aware of how our actions effect others. And we expect that others are aware of these things as well-- sadly that often isn't the case as I'm sure you've learned throughout life.

Don't feel like you can't be honest in your future posts because of a few negative responses. Some people have become desensitized and have forgotten how raw and traumatic it feels to be in the early stages of healing. But just as many of us are right there with you
The whole post just started out all wrong. I was slammed for using my friends phone and not believed. I was wrong for asking my friend if I could block him then came my favorite post. Yea, online support has been helpful but not that post. Then it's all my fault and I'm the bully. No, if I don't advocate for myself no 1 will. I was shocked and still am someone would write 2 sentences of raw, pure mean Ness. If my post disgusted that person so bad that they were going to be hurtful I have impulse control just don't say anything. Ok, I looked at a fb. The words used for me looking at a fb definitely didn't make my day. Thank you. Being an empath is hard but it will never go away just have to make sure I'm helping and caring about the right people including myself. I appreciate everyone who responded back on team shredder and I apologize to any posters that thought I was doing all the bullying. I stuck up for myself when it felt necessary. Today is a new day! Yesterday is history and tomorrow a mystery. I see my therapist today!!!!!!!! Let's see what she says. Be well all.
Xoxo,
Shredder