Thread: Damit facebook
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 01:17 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
maia1234

S,
I am sorry that you are struggling. I "stalked" my axh many times, something that I am not proud of. I did get hurt and it set my progress back, but eventually I grew out of it and you will too.

I know that sometimes people on this forum can be tough and it hurts to the core, but sometimes when people are always warm and fuzzy we don't learn. I hate tough love, but it works with addicts and with codies. The majority of the time I learn more from tough love then from kindness. I don't think anyone was trying to personally hurt you, I think they were just trying to "strongly" remind you that if you are working a program, that is not helping you. You knew you shouldn't be doing it, but you did it anyway. You admitted it and you got called out on it. Now you are hurt that you got scolded. Us codies sometimes need to put on our big girl pants, take the spanking and learn from our mistakes and try to better ourselves, not to do it again, because it always hurts.

Don't take it personally. We all need each others support and we should appreciate the diversity that we have on this forum. If we all were the stepford wives none of us would individually grow.

We love ya..... Sending big bear hugs to you!!