Thread: Damit facebook
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 08:48 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
FireSprite

Originally Posted by Shredder22 View Post
Are you trying to get me kicked off here? Those responses were bullying. I responded back with exactly my therapist would say. I was nice I'm not apathetic I'm empathetic. That clearly reeked of apathy. I hit the ignore button as suggested and if you are upset w me you can ignore me as well. Nobody knows our battles. People should be respected on here. Yes,
I'll get off my keyboard. Have a great day.
I'm sorry you feel this way Shredder. I was honestly trying to help, I've never bullied another member in all my years here & I'm not starting now. (and for the record - only you can get yourself kicked out of SR)

The advice to back away from the keyboard is given time & time again by our Mods when ANY member is feeling emotional. It's likely something your therapist would also agree with - I wasn't lashing out at you, I was trying to help you get some distance from something you perceived to be hurting you. That's it. I'm sorry you weren't receiving it that way.

I bumped an old thread that you might find helpful because it talks about all the differing expectations people have had about the support we give/receive on this forum. If not, no biggie.