View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 05:55 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
atalose

Thank you. I'm not going to bail him out. The way I see it I've already paid the price. I'm sick to my gut over this and hate that I still care for his wellbeing when he has never cared for mine. Addiction is the most sickest disease. And being addicted to an addict is as well.
Amusic, it’s ok to still care and love the people we shouldn’t be around. It’s great that you did not bail him out but not getting the restraining order is putting him and his needs before your own and that’s just wrong. You said you wanted him out, that was your opportunity now sadly you will have to face unneeded further chaos and for what? What do you think is going to happen when he gets out of jail? What do you think he’s going to do with his resentment towards you? What is your plan for you? Isn’t it your lease, your home and why on earth would you be thinking of breaking that lease to move someplace else because he said he wouldn’t move out. See, this is where that restraining order would have made him! A clean break rather than the long hurtful and painful good bye that’s coming.