View Single Post
Old 08-23-2018, 04:17 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
BreezyFe

Cleaning...found forgotten pint

Well, hubby did. I was cleaning the bedroom and we have this huge fake plant above our bed. I asked hubby to get it down and clean it outside. As he was walking with it, a vodka pint in a brown bag falls out of it!

The look on his face ( he knew it was old) as he took it downstairs. He said he was going to pour it out.

That was nothing.
What shocked me was the feelings I got (sudden anxiety, excitement, despair) . I've been alcohol free for a short time but boy those feelings and thoughts. That AV-" Why didn't I take it down that way I would of had some booze. How could you forget you put it there? How did you miss finding it when you were desperately looking there months ago? He's so smug he found it. Maybe he didn't pour it out. Oh the poor booze down the drain. ".

But in hindsight, I'm glad I didn't find it. I've already brought myself to a place where I am a person who no longer drinks. My life does not need to include alcohol anymore.

Thanks for letting me share with those of you who could relate. I needed to get that off my chest. Whew...