Thread: need to talk
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2003, 07:29 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Sally
Awaiting Email Confirmation

thank you again

thank you all again....I will take your advice...I keep getting surprised by the warm, replies I get from you all. Each time I log on and pour my soul out....Iam expecting a replie that basicly tells me.....stop being a stupid ass......cut your losses and get over it....."WELL THE RIGHT THING TO DO IS...." OR "THE SMARTEST THING TO DO IS"

but I feel warmth and acceptance from you......thank you

well I took the day off of work and dealt with some of my financial burdens......I faced em, dealt with em the best I could....and I feel like I took a little step forward.....again...

My supervisor at work read us an inspirational....letter that went something like this....."sometimes in life we fall into a well,, and all we can see is darkness, you have to dig your nails in and climb to the surface....climb out of the well.....
I feel like that really relates to me.....the funny part of it is that the moral or ending of the reading say.."when you down and out..there's always going to be someone throwing dirt in your face........trying to keep you down or make it that much more difficult.......that's how it feels.....living with an A......Iam alway's fighting the force.....
I started to think of him as having a disease......like...epilepsi....
he will always have it , and at anytime he could have a seizure..so that's the way I look at it....I separate myself from it..and try not to let his .....chaous......suck me..in....that's when I feel crazy..........that's when I need to take care of me....
thanks ladies.......lot's of lov
sally....crazy sally