Old 08-20-2018, 04:35 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  
Pajanickah

Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
Good to hear Nick.

It was very easy to get wasted when I was bored, but when I did, I was just wasted and bored (I used to think it was a cure for boredom, but it wasn't as I was still bored!) There are some very good AVRT discussion threads in the sub-forum just below Secular Connections that can keep you occupied.

Enjoy your concert tomorrow.
Thanks, DD. I'm reading what you asked me to read and it's long! On page 10 now where you tell me it starts getting good. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have been somewhat introduced to AVRT. So, thank you for that.

I just got from dinner with who I now consider my best friend. We went to my go to chicken wing spot. Was amazing. It's not in the best place in town, but it's on point! While we were there she ran into one of her friends. She explained that she was about to get married and the girl turned around and looked at me in a weird way and said: "To him?" It was sort of off putting. In that girls defense, we are two completely opposite looking individuals. Nonetheless it was rude, but I let it go.

I've been finding it impossible to watch any sort of Television. I keep searching to watch some sort of inspirational documentary but I can't seem to find one. It's like I'm constantly sitting around reading, SR and Reddit for inspiration. I just want to watch something visual that can keep my attention. If anyone could suggest something to watch, by all means do.

Again, a very unproductive day, but I did get out of my apartment and I did stay sober so I guess that's the only thing that really matters.

-Nick