Old 08-18-2018, 03:21 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  
Pajanickah

Originally Posted by August252015 View Post
Paj, at the end of the day you have to make all these choices for yourself, and all boils down to one thing: to what lengths, what costs, will you go to be sober? You said it is what you want, so there's the bottom line question for you.
I've decided that Im going to attend the two events. I have the courage and the will power to amazing things in my life. That being music is my #1 passion in my life, and are is a close #2. Both of these things I've neglected them both severely the past few years. Quitting alcohol is my #1 priority right now, but in Correlation with that, my mental wellbeing is as well and I know they can be beneficial when I attack them both at the same time because my mental health is what I generally need to focus on at the moment hand in hand with my alcohol issues.
Originally Posted by August252015 View Post
Respectfully, it doesn't sound like you want to hear those of us trying to share this important perspective.
No, I want to here all spectrums from everyone and chose what is best for me. I've taken the same approach methods you are now taking and was sober up to theee years, but they did not work for ME. A lot of people believe in THEIR approach and what works FOR THEM, but the whole point of this is that I'm trying something new because what I did before obviously wasn't what I wanted.

I respect everyone's opinion, but I'm looking for the same kind of people with my ideals to collaborate with and pick their brains in how it worked for them.

I mean this respectfully,

-Nick