View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 06:25 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Fearlessat50

I think what Dee said makes sense. I also read your second post and you really seem to be doing everything you can and maybe even too much to the point you are expecting so much from yourself, it’s too much, like you are expecting perfection. My concern is that it cannot be sustained because at some point life will get in the way and the perfect routine won’t happen, then what? But it looks like you are already working with a psychologist and have a whole team, which is great. Maybe spend some time focusing on this theme with your psychologist as well as not allowing yourself to be judged by other people. I know it’s so hard. But you are doing the best you can. You made some mistakes and you are learning from them now ��. Mornings are usually a good time for me so my experience is a bit different from yours. I do have a routine that helps. I am up early. I start with an espresso even before I get out of bed, meditate with deep breathing, check in here, then I either do my treadmill or run outside, shower and get the day ready for my family. It’s not the same every day because my work schedule varies so I try to be flexible with myself. A simple 5 min meditation and checking in here is a must for me lately though. Be kind to yourself!