View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 12:52 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Meraviglioso

Your morning routine?

Hi friends, I'm still here, hanging in. I've been checking in daily but lying low out of overwhelming shame and general low-ness.

I am testing out reaching out though because I am having a very hard time, specifically in the mornings. Things generally get better throughout the day as I get up and active but I am experiencing incredible anxiety and waves of depression every morning.

I usually spend some time in bed doing some deep breathing and praying/meditating. I'm not sure what to call it, I pray to God, but in a sort of repetitive way, thanking him over and over and over for what I have, asking for help with things in my life, etc.

I get up and have my coffee, shower, d what I need to do, but I can't lie, I get waves of just wanting to die to get this all over with.

And then it passes, mostly. If it returns in the day I try to lie down and repeat the breathing and praying.

Is there anything you recommend to deal with this. It is becoming crippling.

I am definitely all for medication, and take mine regularly, but I am hesitant to add anything else at this point. My last experience of being overloaded was so bad.