Thread: I Am Lucky
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 06:28 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
Buckley3

Thanks so much to all. Means the world right now. Apologies for typos, on phone and my thumbs don’t do well at spelling.

Still waiting on the transfer. No surprise, I figured best case would be mid to end this week. Keeping my fingers crossed.

To be honest it was a hard weekend. I’m grateful to be back to work today. Some of the logistics of being far away from my office and clothing are tough. I’m wearing the same clothing I was in court with last Tuesday and worked in Friday. By the time I coordinate getting a change or two I could receive the transfer so nothing to do but wait and be patient.

Frankly those are the least of my concerns. Big picture remains - I’m lucky and this experience is amazing on a certain level. But it’s also very tough mentally... for a lot of reasons that I won’t go into now or maybe ever.

I’m in the toughest part right now. Your support and the support from everyone in my 3D world , well, I just can’t say thanks enough.

Will update later this week. Send positive vibes that a transfer happens. If for some reason it doesn’t it’ll be a whole different level that I have to get my mind around.

Best to all-

B