Old 08-12-2018, 06:48 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Shredder22

I am the nicest person to my enemies it sickens me

I am out of here. Knowing I attract narcs and addicts I don't want anything to do with men for 2-4 years if not longer. I see a therapist she is great. I'm not an addict I'm on mood stabilizers, benadryl for sleep, and birth control to make sure I didn't get pregnant by a drunk narc. He sucked me dry like all of them. I thought about it domestic abuse was awful but I would take it Any day over verbal. I don't want either but verbal is a broken record of nasty, awful things they say to hurt you and seem normal. I know he is launching a smear campaign right now I want to be single no men. Joy, happiness, showered, dressed and pretty it's hard out here all narcs and memories are in 40 mile radius whenever I see a blast from the past narc while driving he will try to pull me over, honk horns, sometimes get me in a corner on a main street till I yell go away leave me alone we been done for years you don't let me move or drive away I'm calling 911. The relationships end the same me broke, lost a job or hanging on to one barely, but I never moved. This time I'm 34 no kids, not married, narc and drunk free. Time to better my life it's hard getting hobbies with ptsd and every corner, street, is an awful memory. This isn't running from my problems, it's giving myself a new chapter. I refuse to date I'm an empath as well I feel there pain. It only ruins my finances, my self worth, self esteem, and confidence. I'm used for my money and sexual supply, roof, you name it they take it. Screw you all bottom of the barrels losers who have a harem of females you use. I'm not getting used anymore. It's time to break free before I lose it out here. I will go to celebrate recovery, or coda, I'll read al anon I'm not reading for another anon meeting yet. Put me in the sand w a virgin pina colada, let me get my life back, baby steps. Your right sell it all its just material I'm already broke. The govt never stops printing money I just have to stop feeling bad for *******. They got whatever they needed out of me now I'm discarded w a silent treatment and smeared. Before I get hoovered ( aka narc terminology like the vacuum cleaner) and they try to contact as narcs always want the power I have to go. It's 2 small out here a number change: check
Off facebook: check
Calling losers: no
But I bump into them all the time. Ty I'm running. Your not love bombing me w sweet nothing's to get more supply out of me. Ty for telling me leave. I appreciate it.

When you lived in one state your whole life and you have unpleasant memories at 34 I owe it to myself to see what life is like like 5k miles away I don't want a man right now ever. I have to do to much work on myself.
So drunks are narcs correct yea they are they do the same insanity sober narcs do.
I'm faking my death pulling the great escape I can't take it anymore. Thank you

Last edited by Shredder22; 08-12-2018 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Auto correct