View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 05:40 PM
  # 240 (permalink)  
PhoenixJ

I now Suze does not like snakes...so I will not mention the children's python we had. Used to have a Bearded dragon too- used to take it shopping.

So how about RAT STORY?
Early in his career, my dad was a priest in a very small rural place, about 10 houses. A priest who had a /nervous breakdown' went to stay with my family (just b4 I was in the world) to settle his nerves in this quiet, nothing happens place.
In the same week- high ADRENALINE when my oldest bro, then about 4 was rushed to hospital near dead from a bee sting.

And now for the rat.

My dad and this nervy wrecked priest were sitting on the front porch one dusk..and a huge king-rat came to visit...rats were always a problem in the sh.t holes the priests had to live in. Apparently it just 'sat' there and looked at them. They both saw it. My dad grabbed a long handled shovel and turned it into rat jam...covering the unfortunate nerve wrecked priest in rat guts.

He left the next day.

Mesaman- it is not politically correct to say how jealous I am AND that I hate you for the awesome place you are in..desert landscapes - espesh at dawn/dusk here in Australia land are amazing..like in the Flinders Ranges.
So I will just say how lucky you are.
Pigeon speed technology can usually be fixed by blaming everything on it- and swearing at it LOT.