View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 03:36 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
MindfulMan
No Dogma Please

Originally Posted by Frickaflip233 View Post
Great job LG. And wine? It actually isn't all 'that' good! They say that most people, when blind folded, have a pretty hard time distinguishing really good wine from pretty average stuff. Mindfulman, not included in this of course!

When I think of wine I think of my last drunk: Box wine (Black box to be specific) purchased from supermarket at 6am. So sick I could barely keep any down but forcing it down because I was so sick I needed it. Throwing it right back up, everywhere. OH GAWD. Guess it was good I hadn't eaten in a few days. Awwww good times!
LOL. You know me so well. My take is that a Chardonnay ain’t worth it. I might have a tougher time turning away from a Grand Cru white burgundy or an unwoooded Western Australian Margare River chard...also chards. But good chards.

TBPH I don’t miss wine all that much.

But it’s all ********. I went through thousands of dollars of wine on my last hurrah, and threw up most of a $200 bottle of red from Napa (overrated in both directions btw).

Glad you’re doing well LG, your journey has been such an inspiration. Beach house in the rain would be tough with a bunch of wine snobs. Go diving, rafting and zip lining in Costa Rica next time!