Old 08-09-2018, 01:12 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
DreamCatcher17

I am glad you are back, posting, not glad you are drinking.

While I can empathize with your situation, I also kind of want to be totally blunt with you at the same time as this has been the same cycle since you started posting and nothing has changed.

Nothing is going to change unless you change person, place, and things- when you are ready for that, that is when the real change happens. You have to want to be sober more than you want that evil drink....

Drinking AT someone is not going to change anything except keep you in a depressed state of mind. The vicious cycle of insanity.
You say you want to work out, eat healthily and stop drinking.. Why wait? The longer you wait the harder it is or the farther out that start date gets. I know, been there.... took 6 years of the insanity for me to finally decide I was ready and focus on me being the best me possible. If you are not ready, that is fine, I just hope when you are you haven't lost more of yourself.

Let go of this loser who is holding you back, as he is your main excuse to drink. Get a new phone number. Get rid of social media so you stop seeing what he is up to. YES it is going to hurt, for a while... But you will get over him and you will be able to love again, in a healthy relationship, you can only get that if you are sober.

If my baby daddy's current girlfriend reached out to me for information via phone, text, facebook (which i don't have), I would do the same, block that person. No drama allowed in my life. Once I got sober, the drama of my life vanished.. I am the one who created most of it mostly because I was hiding what was really going on with me, engulfing myself in others peoples lives, as if it mattered more than my own.

Seriously if you want to be better, pour out the booze, refocus your energy and get to being the amazing human you were created to be.

I have faith that if you want to be sober, you can and you will. I have faith that you can have an amazing life and be an amazing mother if you want it. No one can do any of this for you. Take the power of your life back, take the wheel and start moving!!!!!